OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU…
- We will only use your data to improve your experience.
- We will protect your data like it’s our own.
- You decide what and how you hear from us.
- If we don’t need it, we’ll delete it.
- Your privacy is our priority.
Protecting Your Privacy
We, the team at Micallef Fisheries Ltd strongly value our own privacy – and therefore are committed to protect your personal data (i.e. information that identifies you) as though it is our own.
If you have any questions about how we protect your privacy, get in touch here: [email protected]
One of your rights under EU law – the GDPR – is that you must be informed when your personal data – also known as personal information – is processed (collected, used, stored) by any organisation. You also have the right to know the details and purpose of that processing.
We assure you that we will only use and disclose any personal data collected from you in accordance with the manner set out in this policy.